I am afraid, it is not available in India. But, you can find various combination of OptiGRO on amazon US store. Here are the links –
- Similac Sensitive – Click to Buy
- Similac Pro-Sensitive – Click to Buy
- Similac Organic Infant Formula – Click to Buy
- Similac Pro-Sensitive OptiGRO – Click to Buy
- Similac Soy Isomil OptiGRO – Click to Buy
All are good and have the most important ingredients. My personal opinion is – fancy packing with a new abbreviation. The most important thing is – your baby must have all the required nutrients. If you have breastfeed, and you are already on food diversification, then you don’t need to spend on these formulas. However, if you don’t have breastfeed, then you need one of these. In my personal opinion, as I had tried it – similac 2 advance is a good option. Other than that, we must not forget that every baby is unique and you cannot predict how one is going to react after having a product. It could be good for mine, but not so good for yours.