यह लेख हिन्दी में पढ़ें।
In this article
- Understanding baby room's architect is very important.
- You need to inspire your baby from the day one.
- In addition, do buy clothes for yourself as well.
Becoming a parent is the moment when all of the life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for.
Baby kicks in the womb during pregnancy is an awesome experience, especially for the expecting mothers. Before the final time, and way before the time you reach your final time, you want to make sure that you are done with everything. Becoming a parent is that awesome moment when all your google searches revolve around one single keyword – shopping list for a newborn baby.
You know, you won’t be able to shop around in the initial days when you come home with your newly born member. You will need several days to repair yourself after giving birth, your mobility will also change; now you won’t be able to move freely for a few weeks. In addition, the baby will require your full attention. So, it is advisable to buy all those things in advance.
Why A Baby Room
Baby’s room will define personality and is up to you to choose the most suitable colors and furniture, so the baby has all the necessary peace to his room.
When it comes to decorating baby future or current, it is no laughing matter. This is a special event, especially when you have so many options from which you can choose.
Whether you want your child to become a princess, firefighter or superhero, you need to inspire your kid from the very beginning. Thus, try to give your baby an excellent environment for growing up. From classic models to the fantastic, the idea of decorating your baby’s room is going to serve a big time purpose.
Baby Room’s Architect
It’s normal to not know how it should look like, but you can imagine. It is very important to have a list ready for the changes that you must implement while decorating kid’s room.
You need to know your baby’s room. Sounds weird? In fact, it is not. If you plan to skip this step, you are likely to regret later.
You should ask yourself the following questions.
Where light enters? Too much light in the morning can cause the child to wake up earlier than usual. Figure out things. There is a corner near the window where it is colder, especially during the winter? It helps you to figure out where to place child’s bed.
Where light enters? Too much light in the morning can cause the child to wake up earlier than usual. There is a corner near the window where it is colder, especially during the winter? It helps you to figure out where to place child’s bed.
Before bringing your kid home, you need to buy a few furniture item as well. Starting from a crib or cot, you must buy a diaper changing table, cupboard with drawers for clothes, comfortable seat for you at times when you breastfeed or want to wave it, and a thick carpet under the table to change diapers for protection.
Choosing colors for your child’s room is much different from if you do it for another room in the house. You must be creative. You can paint two walls in a color, and the other two to use something in contrast to the first.
Choose Curtains in Complementary Colors
The decision you have to take on drapes or curtains for the windows in your child’s room is very challenging. Do not use curtains with cords; you cannot afford injuries and accidents! Also, avoid very long curtains. Once the child begins to walk on all fours, curtains could fall and it can hurt.
Cleaning The House
Do not try to clean by yourself; you may get hurt or you may have allergies because of dust. It is preferable to look for a domestic house cleaning professional who can wash carpets and walked through the most unexpected corners.
Prepare this kind of list or take a printout of the below-cited guide to have a rough idea of how much money you need to buy all these for the little one.
- Baby wipes or cotton nappy changing.
- A table / crib / mattress changing diapers.
- Babies wear overalls for the first months, without needing too many clothes otherwise, except a vest on underneath in winter and a pullover over if it is very cold.
- Thin overalls to wear underneath. Buy at least three or four. They will be worn under overalls thicker or only when it is very hot outside.
- One or two blankets to swaddle your baby.
- One or two sweaters to put over the jumpsuit.
- A jumpsuit opening between legs if the baby is going to born in winter.
- A cot for your baby if you do not sleep in your bed.
- A baby crib mattress.
- Sheets for cot and blanket or a sleeping bag.
- A special bath for baby (or tub).
- Some small and soft cotton towels and shower gel for kids.
- A special chair for the car if your baby will go by car.
- A stroller that can be placed in the horizontal position, nappy changing.
- At least two nursing bras and pads for breasts if you breastfeed.
- Bottles, teats, and bottles sterilized methods.
In addition, do not forget to buy some clothes for you. You won’t be able to lose weight after birth (no recommended), for several months. Buy some maternity clothes as well.
Also, find a pediatrician; someone who can assure you of his uninterrupted availability, as and when required. Best thing – ask the doctor who helped you with your delivery; he will be able to recommend someone.