- An amazingly soft texture.
- free from parabens, soap, SLS, SLES, dyes and alcohol.
- No stinging or burning sensations after use.
- fragrance is on a little higher side. Don't know whether it is okay for babies or not?
Baby wipes; not only they smell good, but they are very easy to use and save a considerable amount of time during the toilet.
Although they are highly valued by many parents, experts say they are still dangerous if we use them too often. Mostly all baby wipes are impregnated with toxic or chemical products. So, it becomes very important to learn a few things before making a selection. In this series, I will be reviewing some mostly used brands of baby wipes. To begin with, I would like to start with Chicco Soft Cleansing Baby Wipes (72 PCS).
ALSO READ – Review – Himalaya Herbal Baby Cream
- An amazingly soft texture that gently clean and moisturizes baby’s delicate skin.
- The wipes are free from parabens, soap, SLS, SLES, dyes and alcohol.
- It is available in 72 pcs pack, which is a good thing.
Things I Liked In This Product
Unlike another brand that I only used once (I will be reviewing that later in this series). I am very much happy with Chicco baby wipes and now, all her toiletries are from Chicco. Here are the things that I really admire –
- As I mentioned in the key features, these wipes are awesomely soft and free from all hazardous chemical substances that can cause skin related irritations and reactions.
- This product contains Aloe -Vera and Chamomile. Those who don’t know, these are very useful for skin softening and provides extra help in soothing dry skin.
- I really liked the way it is packed. I found that unlike other baby wipe brands, Chicco baby wipes are packed in such a nice way. It seals the freshness and wetness brilliantly.
- I experienced that Chicco baby wipes are soft in texture. Hence, no problem in using these wipes on baby face or hands. Do not use it on eyes.
- Wipes are thick and like towels.
- Unlike other wipes, there is no detergent like material in these wipes. You don’t feel soapy after wiping.
- Unlike other baby wipes, you don’t feel any stinging or burning sensations after using these wipes.
ALSO READ – Review | Pigeon – Peristaltic Nipples
Things I Disliked In This Product
- For me, its’ fragrance was on a little higher side. But, at the same time, it barely stays more than a few minutes. It is my personal belief that one should use a wipe without a strong fragrance.
There are medical evidence and studies claiming that repetitive use of baby wipes can result in skin irritations, skin burning or even skin reactions. So, it is better not to use these too often.
Also, do let me know what are your favorite baby wipes and why do you like them? I would love to know what you use.
Be the first to leave a review.